Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Snailiad"

o.o reindeer

why is there a random reindeer @_@

auriplane responds:

Random reindeer are secret snelks! If you spot a snelk in the wild, there *may* be a secret nearby...

100% map

it's there any chance of getting 1--% of the map..I explored all the map and found 100% if the items and it still saiys 99% map:(

auriplane responds:

You can get 100% items without 100% map. A few secrets serve other purposes besides giving you items :-)

space box

SPACE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD

Great adventure game

I like that you aren't really shown where to go so you can just explore and find stuff like heart containers and shells.

Man good job!

Great game, good job on connecting corridors and re-routing areas into past areas where there may be treasures to get. Great effin music bro. I really liked how you made the NPCs say different things as you progress, hardly anyone does that and it must have taken you some time to run around and do that so thank you I liked that a lot! Solid controls and game mechanics.

The only two minor downsides I can even think of to say is after you finish the normal game and you're working with the radar it's perhaps not enough help for me. I mean ok ok maybe I'm just bad but if the radar would give me 'hot' and 'cold' reactions when I get near items that would really help!! Secondly, I found a glitch in one of the bigger rooms in the Fire Area where if you're sliding down the left wall into the tight spot on the ground you cannot move and must wait in the fire to die. These things absolutely do not detract from the game, I had so much fun it's a 10! This is among the best games I've played on Newgrounds.

auriplane responds:

Thank you! I'll try to fix that glitch :-) As far as improving the radar, it's probably a bit late to do that, I'm afraid, but there is a game map available if you get stuck!