Reviews for "Snailiad"

awesome game :D

theframeofme:
If you didnt find this worth using time on, you just didnt have the brain big enough to figure out what to do, and neither the patience to do it.

When that's said...
This is a really good game, a REALLY BIG map too...i've played so far for 1hour 18min, i soon got it all :P almost killed moon snail when i had just the first rainbow weapon, right after i got it :P didnt have the shield or anything other important xP Rainbow power ftw! ..now im trying to find the rest of the hexalions, and i found the isis snail now ^^ :P wish there was a real Release of this game, i'd buy it for the computer :P more lvls, more missions. Its a game worth using time on! :D Well made!

15out of 10 in grade!! :D

Timekiller Deluxe

One of the best games i ever played. It held me for now 2 (!) hours. Alone the exploring and finding hidden places... Awesome.
I want THAT for PSP and/or NDS! (Yeah, i'm 30 years old. Doesn't matter.)

HOLY SHIT

THIS GAME IS AWESOME!

Awesome experiece

Phew, after finally beating everything this game has to offer (only thing left is 1% of the map which I have no idea where it is), I can say that this game took around 3 hours from me life that I don't want back! this says a lot.

Good job and keep making more games like this :)

AHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR A MINUTE AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!

This has got to be one of the best games I've ever seen.
10/10, 12/5