Reviews for "Snailiad"

this game is AMAZING.

It's like a metroid + blaster master clone, with upgrades and lots of secrets! I LOVE IT!

The map system is great too, and ive been playing this all day, and will continue to.

GREAT WORK!! :D

Very good

Very well inspired platformer, albeit an odd topic to make a game on. mechanics and such are nice, the graphics and music are great for the mood and the game looks all around nice. It is a very well made game, with most controls being very easy to adapt to and deal with.

Most. I might be the only person with this problem, but I have no idea how to use the gravity shifter. It doesn't make a lick of sense, and it's getting me killed A LOT. The instructions are very unclear on using it, and when I tried just pushing buttons it never worked with a consistent command. It was particularly frustrating, but this was the only fault I could find with the game, except for maybe a few small control commands that were left out of the tutorial (i.e. the Strafe command).

All in all, fantastic job, but please try to be clearer when giving controls.

Shrine of Isis

Great game. In order to get to the Shrine of Isis you must cling yourself to the left wall of snail town and go through the lower left corner then turn left and go down the visible path. Once in that area shoot the lower right corner and follow that path.
Once in that weird area go through the pink door and shoot the ceiling in the next room. The missing part of the ceiling won't be visible but will be indicated by an explosion. Enter through the gap and your at the Shrine of Isis.

Errr...

Did anyone notice how much the camera was shaking? Especially when you jump. Sorry, I'm sure it's a good game, but you really should change that? My head hurt after only a few minutes.

This reminds me so much

of blaster master, when the birds started showing up I knew just how much it was like it. Good job.