Reviews for "Snailiad"

excelent!!!!!!!!!!

good game dude !!!!!!!!!

perfect!

i like this game very much,so do i like the music!! its perfect...sometimes i feel that some pixelated games are BETTER than those futuristic

Simply Amazing

This is one of the best flash games, or just game in general that I've played in a while. I especially enjoyed it because of it's Metroid-ish gameplay. The level design and controls are great, though there was a bit of a learning curve for the gravity snail, I still loved every bit of the game! I got 100% in close to 3 hours on the first play through.

An instant 10/10

This game is incredible. The 8-bit audio really gave me the retro feel of the 80's.
The brightly colored art was beautiful, and I was astonished at how the feel of the physics was. The music in the second level was very unique. I hope you make more Snailiad games, that would be amazing.

this game is AMAZING.

It's like a metroid + blaster master clone, with upgrades and lots of secrets! I LOVE IT!

The map system is great too, and ive been playing this all day, and will continue to.

GREAT WORK!! :D