Reviews for "Hooley Gun"

i love this song! its really great! :)

Begining: Ok... middle WOW KEWL. End: IWHBLDBVLAHBD

It has some odd skips and jumps but I think that they actually add to the song. This song is amazing and nearly flawless. It is flawless enough that I can't pin down any flaws. It feels complete, thoroughly thought out, well composed and overall good. The only thing i can think of is that it seems a little repetitive. It might have been better to cut down the length to give it more variation. I don't mean that it is too long or is repetitive to the point of annoyance, only that I noticed it. I'm not even going to categorize it as a flaw. My overall rating would be 97/100