Reviews for "The Code Master"

ok but...

THE TRICKY IS IMPOSIBLE TO KILL!!!

Could be much better

The thing that was good about this was that the graphics and everything else seemed to be in place. The biggest downside is that it didn't have much detail in it. It does move a bit too slowly, but at least the sound effects are nice. I was afraid I would have to specifically type in the moves, but I am glad that was not the case. The Madness animation has been done so many times before, it looks a bit dated. There could also be some music.

I imagine it's just not my cup of tea, but it does gives off the impression it took awhile to make. It was interesting to describe all the things you had to do on the keyboard to make this work. It reminds me of tutorials. You sure had to keep up with this as a single mistake could cost you the match. I thought I touched the gun to move on.

WTF!

WHAT DOES THE SPECIAL DO AND HOW DO I USE IT CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!

Cool but..

Great start, but it definitely needs more development. I love the basic concept, but it can be worked out waaay further. It could become a great game if you put some extra time and thought in it. The idea of having to programme the attacks of your character yourself is awesome. Maybe there are ways to make it more complicated. And to be honest, it gets a bit boring with the same features every time, also the features are slow.

53xy83457 responds:

Sounds like you didn't get to the last two opponents. More complicated moves come into play here.

could have been better

wayy to easy, it would have been better to have typed the code instead of just selecting a bunch of premade attacks/blocks. It was way to easy because all you had to do was look at the opponents code and just make the perfect combo.

Liked the concept, but could have been better

53xy83457 responds:

It gets a bit more complicated than all that on the last few opponents when the special "statement" moves come into play.