Reviews for "Morphemon Duelists Ep.2"

potential

there's a lot of potential here.
the biggest problem i see (and probably alot of other people already said this) is the voice acting and the pacing. by that i mean that everything feels a little too slow and drawn out. the animation style and content is whacky so a fast paced delivery would suit this MUCH better. for example look at egorapter's stuff. fast talking and fast cut animation. of course that's the extreme. But i think it would greatly improve if you go more into that direction.

PiGPEN responds:

>fast talking and fast cut animation.
Even Arin doesn't like that shit.

I couldnt wait for it

Hi , i am new on newgrounds,
but the truth is, i watch animation for a long time here.

I just wanted to say, for about 2 years i found this page, the first animation which i ever saw here was morphemon duelists. i really loved it because it was sooo funny. i can remember i always to start to watch it again and again. since then, my heart started to love animations, and i never forgot the first animation which i saw.
when i saw ep.2 is finally here , i couldnt believe it! After such a long time, pigpen didnt forget one of his firsts animation and it is still funny, it didnt lose his typical sort of joke. pigpen also made better animations than before. its just refreshed me to see one of my favorite animations ever.
its pretty sad, the original voices arent included.
so because of my story as you can read here, i want to say to pigpen, when you ever need some sub i would help you. i even started about an half year to take some singer lesson, before i sang in a music band about 4 years. so be sure my voices is already trained i also have a german accent.

PiGPEN responds:

Upload some stuff and i'll definitely check it out.

Hmmm

Kinda reminds me of FLCL :D

superb

this was well worth every minute, excellent work and great story, wish you had the resources to crank these out like a tv series because this is better than 70% of the shit on tv now.

hilarious

To Sabreguy: This is supposed to be funny. he did it in a way that he thought would be humorous and it was. Im sorry its not michael bay standard.

PiGPEN: Is this based off of the Rumble Robots craze? it was robots battling with cardswiping in the back of their heads. I found this very funny. I was into everything from this: pokemon, Digimon, and rumble robots if thats what it was. i love this.

PiGPEN responds:

Never heard of Rumble Robots before *google* damn, they were making Phallimon's before i could even animate!
My favorite proxy battle shows are Digimon1&3 and Medabots.
So the concept comes from mashing aspects of those together.