Reviews for "Skinny"

the story-line seems ok, but all the bugs shown above are still showing but thats probably cause I'm using a mac, I'm using safari btw.

"Both ASWD and Arrow Keys will work"

Sorry for giving you a shitty rating, but I prefer arrow keys over ASWD, so I was happy when you included that... But it doesn't work. AT ALL. Thanks a lot.

The gameplay is glitchy and it does not suceed as a platformer, but the storyline is awesome and the artwork... is twice as awesome. It pleases my eyes every second i play it, and that makes up for all the gameplay problems.

I really liked the concept as well as the artwork but the glitching made it near impossible to get anything done.

I liked it better than Coma. The sprite was bigger, I especially loved the swinging arms (they added much to the personality of the robot) and the slo-mo grappling hook. The story was more exciting, had more logic and easier to understand. I enjoyed the dark and loomy setting, reminded me in a good way of Limbo, in particular the spiders and the legs of mama spider. A good surprising ending, although I was sad I could not confront mama boss spider.