Reviews for "Days of Monsters"

Woaw!!

Gigantosaurus Awesome!! <333

I have to admit : This is WIN!

Totally destrutive Zilla Bug splashing and mash action without an end!!!

Also have to say: I love...love looove the Musi!!!
Where is it from?? Awesomly done <3

Hard game, tho..harsh...but worthy <3

Should be Frontpaged<3

Love it

It's got all the stuff I love in a game: customization, destruction, a bit of comedy, and the chance to be the bad guy and smash the giant robot hero. There are three minor reasons I'm holding back a 10: we have to go to another site for info about the monster parts, there aren't enough monster parts, and there isn't a part 2 out yet. Well, those are kind of minor... all right, I'll hand over the 10. But you're really twisting my arm here. Seriously, maybe an update with more monster parts? Maybe a few more cities to crush? Please? I'll be your best friend.

Well then..

It's fun, the animation is decent, the music is enjoyable multiple elements coming together to make a pretty good experience. The only Issue I truly have is there just aren't enough levels. How about a sequel with more monster parts more levels and any other goodness you find you can throw in there.

A Monster of a Good Time

What can I say? Being able to create your own creature, smash cities and kill people and the military? It's awesome. I've come across a couple of ones that use the 'evolving' monster concept, but I love the customization. The music is great, art is good and I do hope for a sequel in the future with even more possibilities. A+ my friend.