Reviews for "Robinson Crusoe: The Game"

I like the comedy and artwork, and it's cool that it's made in 3 days. But for me the stats drops WAY to quickly for me for it to be fun.

maybe a pause button?

Feels a lot like Don't Starve. It's a very quick game, and that's not a compliment, but once you notice patterns you start to fall into a groove. In fact, it's possible to play the game once and get every medal in that one play through. You gotta build in the right place to lower travel time and plan ahead. The cave is useless and the stream shouldn't be used beyond day 2-3. Done right, the fort can be up by day 5, leaving you 5 medal gathering days. And if you're looking for Wilson, here's a tip: It's somewhere in the last 5 days. He's easy enough to find on the beach on the correct day.

Anyway, I played through a handful of times to get all the medals. It's good but not exactly fun. You feel accomplished once you've got all the buildings but Crusoe is such a whiny baby that he saps the fun out of things (and, Jesus H, does he require a ton of attention!). Still, the Wilson joke was a chuckle and it had some pretty solid mechanics. Though never ask me to use the Happy Shack again.... It gets disturbing after the first use. I stuck to praying (that I never had to use it again).

4/5. Whiny PC and speedy gameplay damages a perfectly good survival game. Props to the dog though, who never ate, pooped or whined the entire time! Good boy!

Love this so much. It's a 10/10 take on this genre. And in only 3 days?! Well done

from praying to little fun time ;) and then back to praying. 10/10