Reviews for "The three bears"

Good game, just a few play through problems

First things first- I enjoyed this game a lot, and as it is part of the Game Jam, it works very well. That said, two problems.
1) You should make it clearer that you can't go outside, like the Bears can. It gets too easy to get trapped if the player doesn't recognize that fact.
2) It is also too easy to get trapped when the Bears are coming from two directions. At that point it becomes practically impossible to win. And as there patterns seem to be random, it is hard to avoid this situation.
However- the game was simple controls and easy to use. A little more work, and it would deserve a 9 on my scale.

SantoNinoDeCebu responds:

Hah you reminded me, I completely forgot to add a ''you can't go outside'' message when you try!

Yeah there is alot of randomness involved so there may be a playthrough that is impossible, or other times you might brisk through it! I might update this to be more fine tuned at some point..

Nice

This was indeed a nice game, fun and all. A small suggestion, Enabling medals perhaps?? that would really give it that replayability factor!! Nicely done guys!!

Hey, thanks!

Yeah i actually decided not to put medals in as I didn't feel there was enough game worth putting them in for! If we update the game in anyway I will add a medal or 2 in!

Alright game

It was funny, and oddly enough reminded me of American McGee's Alice, but the gameplay was still lacking and if you happen to get eaten, then you're forced to restart.

If the game would've had lives/a continue feature, the rating would've easily been a 8 or 9.

Interesting Premise

Nice, fun to play. It's pretty short and easy, and their isn't a lot of replayability, but who cares. Gameplay is interesting.
Also, there's a glitch with the play again button that means you can't play the game more than once without refreshing.
Graphics were nice, the art style kinda reminded me of a full colour Hansel and Gretel game.
The music was just a little recreation of twinkle twinkle little star, so no point added subtracted for that.

For 72 hours this is damn nice! Well done!

SantoNinoDeCebu responds:

Yeah I tested it a bit more and discovered the glitch, so I should get it fixed shortly!
Cheers for bringing it up!

And for ther record the art was done in just over a day, so kudos the art dude!