Reviews for "Super Puzzle Platformer"

Move over tetris!

This game is like chocolates: Just one more, just one more... The tries themselves, due to this being one of those quick arcade games, take about 2 to 5 minutes each, depending on your skill, but this game is so addicting that you never get enough and always want more. I honestly didn't think too much when I heard of it, thinking, "Meh, another Tetris-D clone," but when I started playing, I lost about an hour without even realizing. Well done, intmain, well done. All my 5 are belong to this indeed.

Absolutely Wonderful

The music is great, the graphics are great, the concept is unique. Everything in this game is as close to perfect as a game can get. Amazing.

I just cant stop playing XD

im usually not into games lik this but idk........must try again XD i got to #5 on the list :P

Fantastic and addictive little game

I'm hooked on this game. It's fun, simple, and super addictive. It reminds me of Tetris Attack in that sense, and I imagine anyone who liked that would also enjoy this. I just wish there was a DS or PSP version with more modes and unlockables and things of that sort. This game would be so perfect on the go. Maybe someday. Until then, enjoy this excellent puzzle game the way it is. I do!

This game is so much fun. It feels great to improve and get a higher score. This is a Great Game!!!