Reviews for "Super Puzzle Platformer"

Very fun and addictive!

This game is very addictive. The music is great and the controls are simple. Took me a minute to realize I can just hold down the button to keep shooting. Haha. Excellent game!

Addicting game!

Well planned, strategic, good playability, nice graphics.
Thats how games need to be made, and you did it!

pure brilliance

sooo addictive, i got #7... AXE cant stop playing

First off the artwork was simply wonderful, I mean spot on and creatively put together, it was pixel art but didn't really look like a run of the mill pixel game. The animation was also spot on, the jumping and power ups worked out splendidly, the falling of the blocks was nice and despite all the craziness going on, it all flowed smoothly. Speaking of that craziness we come to the gameplay, this is hard game and certainly worthy of the title arcade. I would gladly spend a hand full of quarters at an arcade to play this, the goal is to shoot blocks to gain points and survive, a basic concept to be sure, but you have to make sure not to land on the spikes or be decimated by the falling blocks. There is a lot of multitasking going on here and it is amazing. The controls are also quite responsive, quick and fluid which is key for this kind of game. This is better than that of "Defend Your Trump" and what I believe "T E T R I S ' D: The Game" should have been. High kudos to you good sir and I can't wait to play more stuff from you.

|| Cheers ||