Reviews for "Super Puzzle Platformer"

Zaq is moi

anywho the game is addicting as hell if you have a competitive streak

OMG SO AWESOME

This game is probably the most addicting game I've ever played! I even have my own little secret way of getting lots of points! Anyone reading this from my profile, PLEASE PLAY THIS GAME! IT'S AWESOME! BTW, Try to top this score: 30,367.
Thank you, intmain for making this amazing game. Though next time, make the game so that it saves your name, so that we aren't confused about which profile is which.

Awesome

Those Flashpunk games are awesome to the hell!!!

First off the artwork was simply wonderful, I mean spot on and creatively put together, it was pixel art but didn't really look like a run of the mill pixel game. The animation was also spot on, the jumping and power ups worked out splendidly, the falling of the blocks was nice and despite all the craziness going on, it all flowed smoothly. Speaking of that craziness we come to the gameplay, this is hard game and certainly worthy of the title arcade. I would gladly spend a hand full of quarters at an arcade to play this, the goal is to shoot blocks to gain points and survive, a basic concept to be sure, but you have to make sure not to land on the spikes or be decimated by the falling blocks. There is a lot of multitasking going on here and it is amazing. The controls are also quite responsive, quick and fluid which is key for this kind of game. This is better than that of "Defend Your Trump" and what I believe "T E T R I S ' D: The Game" should have been. High kudos to you good sir and I can't wait to play more stuff from you.

|| Cheers ||