Reviews for "Super Puzzle Platformer"

Clever and innovative!

Very cool! 8D I love the idea and soundtrack!

Original or what?

This game is very good, as well as a mixture of Puzzle and Arcade. (yeah I read the title lol) It also has very good pixel graphics, while giving a feeling of the old (around made in 1990) retro and/or classic games. And finally, I think Nintendo should have made something like this.

Amazing.

this is a game anyone can play that isnt complicated, but still lets you use a bit of strategy! my highest score was 61,719 points; it's much easier to play on a slow computer, because the lag makes it so that you can land where you want and not move too mech to the left or right.

The wonders of this game cannot be sumarized.

Whoa this is amazing.
This ultimately has to be THE most original game I've ever played, literally.
With a tetris board and a guy with a gun who looks like little alien hamster, this game couldn't get any better, then you started adding spike blocks to make a challenge.
This blew me away, I was so amazed by this game's uberness that I forgot all about getting the medals (the reason why I clicked on this game)
Amazing as it is, I cannot find more words to describe such a perfect experience I had playing this game. Absoultely astounding.
With more great ideas like this you're sure to have your games become the newest classics as a new generation of gamers emerges.
Thank you for an amazing game, again I am wordless to describe the wonders this game has in store for any.
_____________________________________