Reviews for "Leader of Tyranny"

Yes, I would like to say I agree with the description :).

Metallica1136 responds:

Haha, thanks man! Been a while since I've had a review from a stranger.

wow! sounds a bit like soulfly. i like that very much! Very heavy and awesome. Like those "mood" changes. Heavy, chillout, solo, heavy, solo, jazzy, heavy, chillout :D you got a new fan - for sure! ;)

Metallica1136 responds:

Awesome dude! Soulfly is a good band. Yeah, with this song, I wanted to make different "sections" with different "stories", kinda like Dream Theater. Thanks for reviewing, man! And I appreciate you favoriting me! :D

Nice! Congrats on the FP dude! Dig the song and really dig that bass tone! SEXY! Keep it up dude! :D

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks Jon! Good to see a review from you! :D Front page has been my dream, haha. Glad you dig the bass! It'd sound even better with some new strings though! :P

the bad is you not sing

Yeah, I don't sing lol. Thanks for listening

Epic song and a great way to demonstrate the pickups with the clean sections. I really like the sort of different moods of this one and the sections where you go a bit outside of the genre a bit. They blend well together without seeming out of place. Also, 6:16.... kick ass transition there heh. Well done and great job on this!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks dude! Yeah, i really like the clean tone with the EMG's, I decided to show it off in this song, as you can see. I'm glad you like the song man, thanks!