Reviews for "Leader of Tyranny"

wooo, FP!! the 1:30 part is really sweet. digging the heavy stuff as well. and that bass. awyee. your playing has improved a lot! great song, dudeling!

Metallica1136 responds:

Yeah man, FP is awesome! Glad you dig, man! Looks like from now on, I'll make the bass stand out more :) Thanks for listening man!

Nice! Congrats on the FP dude! Dig the song and really dig that bass tone! SEXY! Keep it up dude! :D

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks Jon! Good to see a review from you! :D Front page has been my dream, haha. Glad you dig the bass! It'd sound even better with some new strings though! :P

wow! sounds a bit like soulfly. i like that very much! Very heavy and awesome. Like those "mood" changes. Heavy, chillout, solo, heavy, solo, jazzy, heavy, chillout :D you got a new fan - for sure! ;)

Metallica1136 responds:

Awesome dude! Soulfly is a good band. Yeah, with this song, I wanted to make different "sections" with different "stories", kinda like Dream Theater. Thanks for reviewing, man! And I appreciate you favoriting me! :D

Awezome. Congrats on FP ;)

Metallica1136 responds:

I GOT FRONT PAGE? HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! Wow!! Thanks for checking it out btw. Man, I'm so happy I finally got featured, I've been waiting since 2011! Haha :) i appreciate whoever it was that featured it.

Awesomes.
The quality is top notch here! I'm liking those drums too!
The mellow part that comes on before the 2 minute mark sounded crisp as fuck, that might be my favourite part! The wah lead was nice too. I'm pretty much typing as I listen here!
I'm a big fan of the changes from heavy to clean. The solo in the 6 min part was fucking cool too! Keep up the good work duder!
5/5

Metallica1136 responds:

Awesome, man! Thanks for checking it out! Yeah man, I really liked the autowah preset on Guitar Rig 5, so I decided to play around with it a little. Yeah man, that clean sound is pretty amazing isn't it? The new pickups have given me the clean tone I've always wanted. Same with the leads, that's how I finally got a good sounding solo, haha. Also, always liked that snare on the drum kit I chose, sounds so garage! Haha. Once again, thanks for checking it out dude!