Reviews for "RPG Shooter: Starwish"

Man every time i replay this game it feels new. Truly a legend

Oh man, it's been so long since I first played this game. What a work of art. Fun game and the story rivals even full games. A very cute story as well. Though may not seem like it (cuteness or greatness.. T_T) if you don't unlock the true ending, which isn't quick or easy to do. But it really is worth it, the perfect ending. 10/10

A friend suggested to me to play this game and I wasn't sure if I'd like it as to tell the truth I don't really like these side scrolling shooter games. Got burnt out on them playing them as a kid. Although I didn't enjoy the game play too much I got hooked on the story and couldn't stop playing till the end. I even stayed up all night playing it non stop lol.

Even if you might not like this type of game or got burned out by playing too many of them, I suggest you still play it as it has a really great story that I'm sure you'll love.

Congratulations. What an amazing game. Everything was great - Music, art, and the game itself. The story was well written and the endings, especially the "special" one, are all touching.

If I had one suggestion, it would be simply fix the few typos that sneaked through text revision. I can't pinpoint them as they are kinda spaced out - I didn't skip a single piece of dialog.

And if I had another suggestion, it would be to distinguish better the invulnerability time after doing an overdrive. I believe it is hard to spot when a purple glow stops turning blue - I wasted much of overdrive invuln. time afraid of taking damage. Players with color blindness may be even more troubled to dintinguish the difference. A "purple bubble", distinct from the ship blue shield, would be a fit.

Then, this game would be a complete masterpiece.

so this seemed to be working fine and was pretty fun, except save and exit does not work and going to weapons research screen causes a glitch where i have 8 "buy" buttons with nothing above them for info and the back button does nothing at all. doubt i can get through entire game without going there to buy things.