Reviews for "RPG Shooter: Starwish"

you should add a full screen option because its a bit to small for my taste.

I must congratulate to the person or team that created this game.
This is the best game I've played in Newgrounds, so far. Truth to be said, I think this game is perfect. Now, all other games I play and review will have to hate you because unless they equal or surpass this, I won't be giving 5 stars anymore.

What I like about this game is that the game is original. Reminds me of Majesty. It is original because it combines things that have been done before, but have never been combined before (or at least I've never played any game similar to this one.

I like the story, I like the challenge and the fact you can upgrade your weapons. I also like it allows you to replay previously done missions. It is true that the amount of bosses and enemy ships is limited, but I don't mind that, considering they still become more powerful as you progress. The learning curve is not too steep so it doesn't frustrate. Graphics are good.

I must admit, the last boss kinda gave me a challenge since I had to try several times and even go back to increase my level to buy more mods.

I hope to see more of you.

I really like it. But there's one thing that just KEEPS ruining this game. How big is a safe file? Couln't you make the saves into codes you can store externally somewhere and enter to load them? PLEASE I started this effing game 4 times already!

I very much disagree with you SomeGuy1294. Have you ever heard of the games Final Fantasy? Or HALO for that matter? Let's make it local then, have you even played Decision and Decision 2? When the author created the game, I'm sure he wanted to reach out to more than one kind of audience and not just those who wanted to simply play. If you're the kind of person who is not able to appreciate a game with a story, then that's your issue.

Don't tell us that having an adrenaline rush of a shooter game and enjoying a good visual novel at the same time cannot work. Because it does work. This game had me enjoy my vacation and would highly recommend it to all of my friends who enjoy having a great game AND a great novel.

Did I spot a Simpsons reference or am I imagining things?