Reviews for "SS - Astral Projection"

Great Lesson, Beautiful Ending.

I've been watching your lessons and have shown them to other people who also find them fascinating. I've been trying to study spiritual workings for a while and am still skeptical of many things in the sense of how they are presented (ex. I believe that "magick" or rituals work only on a psychosomatic basis) but with the way you present the information, I am beginning to se connections to different things people have said, albeit in different forms. Seeing the same idea with different interpretations that all share some commonalities makes it for me much more credible.

In regards to the lessons, I think you'd pull in a lot more people if you pulled back on outright statements (such as angels are real) unless you're going to do a lesson on them later. I'm not saying its a bad things to do, you'll just pull in more people who are either skeptical or on the fence if you provide more backing.

Other than that, thank you so much for these lessons. You are doing a lot of good for people who have always wanted to really learn about the world around them (or in them ; ) ).

a few questions

First of all I want to say that I'm not very good in english so forgive me my faults.
The animations was very very well, perfeclty for an presentation like this.I've enjoyed the last part with the musik,it was all perfect :D.
But I have a few questions...
1.So if you die you come into your own world and do what you want, but what is with your friend do you see them again ? or your famalie ? If everybody get an own world how do you see them ?
2.And what about the other religions?The buddhists ,for example, believe that they become reborn...so get they a own world too ?
3.And what is then the purgatorial fire ?
But at all it is a very well done clib that broutht me to think :D

What I think of this movie/presentation.

It was kinda annoying for me that you talked so fast and I couldn't like pause the movie and go back to the place of it I didn't understand. Not like this movie is bad or so, you really seem that you had put a lot of effort into this and a LOT of information. Just sometimes, during this movie, I didn't really understand what you were saying cause you were either too fast with talking or you talked too quietly.

RiverJordan responds:

I did put a warning on the preloader saying if u need a pause button, watch on YouTube.

Flying Pie Guy

First off, this is not a message to my self, I just could think of an accurate description of this little blurb. Onwards. First, I found it hard to take you seriously. It's just so much of what you said seemed to create false logic and simply say because because or something or other like that. I have lucid dreams sometimes, I thought to myself, how the hell would he know more than me? The only reasons that came to mind were 1)you researched and 2)you self experimented. If you take anything from this review, let it be that while you didn't wholly convince me of your opinions, you certainly inspired me to try many of the things you mentioned, and form my own ideas about them. Thanks for that. Thank you so very much.

I like the animation style but that astral projection is just lucid dreaming. If it were not, it could be easily proven.