Reviews for "SS - Astral Projection"

Struggling to comprehend

I believe what you are saying but help me I am western I need answers to detail questions. I know at least part of what you say is true because I have talked to my cat before by accident. As a christian It is hard to understand a world without a supreme being is there one? SO many religions have one who creates the universe or does something important help me to understand.(I will not except an anthropoloical answer from you ex: It is a product of societies needs)

A thank you.

Years back, I was into all this, the only problem, it was a cult. It didn't go into detail to far and mainly used Reptillian Aliens as a scapegoat to everything. They were the reason of all suffering and etc... I slowly broke away from that thinking and have had a hard time going back into this subject again. You, however, have actually have pieced together things without using false evidence and have kept a pace I am able to follow. Sure, I'll admit it, you do seem a bit forceful on the subject at times and use the either or debate. But it matters more on how individuals see everything.

I tried to lucid dream and AP before, but it was only successful once (A lucid dream experience). But I was in the mindset that my body was a prison created by evil aliens.
I'm rambling now. What I truly meant to say was to thank you for taking the time to do this as this series has allowed me to connect to myself again.

this video is fantastic

i love that it had soooo much facts about heaven and hell and what can happen when your are asleep man this video is my favorite

A fun tip...

If you want to fly while astral projecting, imagine yourself already flying... since you can control your reality, you have to tune out the "I cannot do this" and just do whatever comes to mind... The hardest part of this is remaining focused... Time seems to go by so fast

awesome

i really like ur teaching videos but every time i dream of me in a room im always being pulled towards walls knocking things over and i hate it