Reviews for "SS - Astral Projection"

One of the best in the series!

I don't mind the length of the presentation as long as there is lots of info covered. :)

The animation style and flow seem just right and even the music selection is very well done. Hopefully at some point you may consider putting all the lessons tegether on a DVD or 2. ;)

I have noticed that when I have projected that my perception of the passage of time can be very different from normal time. Sometimes I thought only a few minutes had passed, but had really been several hours and more often are the times where I feel like I am away for a very long time (a couple times felt like many years) and only a few minutes or hours had passed in real tme.

My flying often seems to start as a slow run with long steps that eventually miss the ground completely and then I drift upward.

* If someone can devise a method of recording a person's experience that can be played back for others to view (while awake), they would be very rich very fast! ;)

You just continue to impress :D

I'm really glad you've decided to do this. I was wondering if you'd actually stick to the commitment, and you totally have. I come back every Monday without
disappointment.

Your attitude is part of what makes this series such a delight. I enjoy reading the comments because I get to see other peoples reactions and views on subjects I've long just kept in my head.

It's nice to get a fair amount of guidance and entertainment in every flash, it never fails. I see you get a lot of flak sometimes for not providing enough arguments and it just makes me chuckle.

:D if people aren't satisfied, if they need more questions answered, they need to learn to just seek them out and not hate on the person trying to help show them how to step into these beautiful worlds and ideas.

I'm more concerned and impressed with how well you explain these things, how fresh you keep your animation, and how steadfast you stay on your path to educate.

Bravo on the series, I will continue to enjoy.

Jordan, you are seriously a breath of fresh air.

I love looking forward to Mondays! It's nice to find someone who thinks like I do, I consider you my personal friend and tutor of the unexplained. If you EVER need a hand with anything you can count on me, ESPECIALLY if you find yourself near Gainesville Florida.

ROBOTICLAY@GMAIL.COM
Devin Holland @ FB

do you mean visons

ive had them its true thanks for laying it out ive woudered what it was

Dude i cant explain my feelings... this is the most amazing video i have ever seen. it made me tear up. i dont know why its just such an amazing video and eye opener. :)