Reviews for "SS - Astral Projection"

this... i-i-s......

....AWESSSOOMMMEEEE!!!!!!
..I had a dream once... I realized it WAS a dream...
..but when I did... I only made things worse... I wanted to wake up...
.. (WHICH ONLY MADE THE DREAM LONGER..) I kept waking up.. in the dream..
..OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN...
Ima try doing that again :) (..without the whole wanting to wake then waking up over and over..)
THIS IS GREAT STUFF!!!...who ever gives these bad reviews are bunch of losers who have no dreams!!!... ( and also maybe no social life..)

hey thanks

ive been suicidal for quite a while now, watching these videos inspired me and they may have saved my life

I had similar experiences

1st I was sleeping than the world just went upside down and my soul fell into the ceiling but my body stayed in bed and whatever I did I couldn't get back
2ndly (I keep seeing this alot) I'm walking in a muddy field towards 10 german machine guns and holding a Lee Enfield in my hand until it all goes dark.
And lastly this was my first dream I ever dreamed I was talking to this superme being (God?) and asked him if I could go back to earth and he just said yes and it all ends. And all those 3 dreams were so vivid as if I was living trough it in real life.

thank you, this helped me so muth.

Good one.

Hah, now I feel like I have a better understanding of why I was having such amazing sleeps. A short while ago, about a week, I had 6 or 7 lucid dreams in a row, but I never remember waking up from any of them, almost like they fluently transitioned one to the next. I can recall nearly every detail about them, but still prefer not to tell anybody my experiences. Since then, nearly every night I have had a handful of these dreams and I feel extremely well rested and, for lack of a better word, peaceful.

I can attribute the majority of these changes to meditation. I started meditating every single night and every single day since about 2 years ago. If I ever had the urge to meditate, I simply acted on it, where ever I was. One of the best spots I've found, is in the shower, because of the white noise that helps me focus. The water falling on my head eliminates the distracting thoughts I have. I don't pretend to know what I'm talking about, but if I had to compare it to something, it would be the sound waves you have talked about in the last episodes.

Every time any of this happens, it immediately becomes the best experience of my day. It lightens my mood, and in general, I just have an AWESOME day.

In my belief, another thing that derives from the astral plane, is the sense of deja vu. Recently while playing a new game of mine, everything suddenly clicked into place and I had an extraordinary sense of deja vu from this one picture. I had seen the image before, I recognized it, and I new what was going to happen the rest of that day because of it.

This is probably the longest review I have ever written on Newgrounds, but I thought it would be enlightening to share, not for anybody reading but for myself as well. The author, Jordan, will probably never read this, but it's a fun experience to imagine that he will.

As another little surprising thing, the first time I ever meditated, was to that song. Fireflies. There was just something about it that clicked in me, and I had to try it. Refreshing surprise, thank you.

RiverJordan responds:

Don't worry, I read it! :) thanks for the awesome review, I'm glad your able to speak from your heart about such topics!