Reviews for "SS - Astral Projection"

"Thank you"

I just want to thanks you for giving logical explanation to my thoughts about my dreaming.
I get somethimes a "Dejavu". Then i trie to find in my mind where or why do i get it. I get it many, many times. Then it comes to me that few weeks/months ago i dreamed about it. And it continues, every things/events seems like i done it already and so on.
But with the teory of lucid dreaming it is like you say. We dream or project and see the future. At first i was very freak about it. But now i embrace it and it keeps on going.
Continue with your work, it very informativ and gives explanations to many of scared people around the world. Cheers

WOW JUST JUST WOW

WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE THE FEELINGS I GET WHEN WATCHING THESE VIDEOS HAVE GAVE ME A NEW INSIGHT ONTO WHAT I THOUGHT WERE MY IDEAS WHEN IN TRUTH THEY WERE REAL I THANK YOU

I'll be honest.

I don't agree with you on certain things, specifically the natures of heaven and hell, specifically that they are the same place. I don't believe they are. I believe that God is present in both, but his presence in hell is solely to pour out wrath.

I do agree, to a certain extent, that our destination is our choice. But it only goes so far as I also believe humans are naturally sinful and rebellious toward God. The choice is there, we just don't have the ability to make it, any more than we have the ability to fly (while our bodies are awake, of course).

That said, you deserve every star I'm giving you. And again, I'm being honest here, so I will say that most of them are for that really awesome music video you made. That was some cool stuff, and really does put a fresh perspective on that song. But I promise, it's not just the MV that earned you these stars; this was a genuinely good flash.

Holy..

Damnit Jordan, you did it again!
Man I wish I could purely give this way more stars and votes, because this is just amazing!
As for when you gave the surprise I kept wondering why you chose Fire Flies as the song, then found out that, holy shit it relates to Lucid Dreaming.
I'm putting this on my Favorites and I'm most definitely showing many of my friends and family.
Thank you Jordan for this flash. <3

by the name of god

by the name of god you have helped me see the song fire flys seems to be directly linked to astro projection