Reviews for "SS - Astral Projection"

Go to Hell.

No, really. If you can go wherever you want, then why not go to Heaven and Hell. Well, Hell is probably too hot for you to visit, even in spirit form, but Heaven isn't. I know! You could test it. Look up "Hell's gate Darvaza" on the internet. It's a pit in Turkmenistan that's been on fire since the 70's. If you find that too hot to enter, you'd be unable to get to Hell either.

So... go to Heaven! I've heard that there's an area in space to our north somewhere, that is an opening with brilliant light and many colors coming from it. Some speculate that it could be the entrance to Heaven. I don't remember the name, and couldn't find it quickly. Just think "Heaven" and see where you go. You could find out for us. Don't ask a spirit guide, ask an angel if you see one, or even ask for one once you're out that way. I've heard that spirit giudes are actually demons. They'd tell you Heaven doesn't exist; same with Hell.

Go to church! I've heard that angels are in churches during the service. Try several different types of churches, as maybe some have more ..."power" than others, maybe...? In spirit form, you might be able to see the angels and ask them where to find Heaven. It would be interesting to see what they'd have to say.

I gave you a 1 for this animation because the animation is good, but the information is dangerous. Whenever someone posts a video of a home-made bomb on the internet, then others try to imitate them, and eventually someone gets hurt. This information that you present here has serious danger potential. It's one thing to get your finger burned or blown off, but someone sometime is going to screw up with their spirit out of their body. Then what?! The silver cord links you to your body, but what if someone or something cut the cord? Maybe you haven't heard of that before because if the cord returns you to your body and it's cut while you're out, the body dies. Then the spirit goes to....?

heya

always a pleasure.

holy shit

omg when i was done watching the video i tried it for my first time and it fucking happend damn what does that mean greatest video ever

WOW

damn, no comment jeez, wow amazing

mind blown XP

Funny and interesting

This flash is funny, informative and i would love to pursue this stuff, just what i would like to know is is this stuff like against the ten commandments or something? cuz it seems like it is.