Reviews for "SS - Astral Projection"

Loved it.

I don't know if I believe it, but I think that was great, the 15 minutes just flew by. Simple animation, I like the blue guy's design and all of the pictures were really good, not to mention the whole presentation was very interesting. The little part at the end was also brilliant. Well done, this is one of the few submissions I've seen that I've felt like reviewing, and I'll be looking out for your future submissions.

whoa that was..

amazing. I watched the whole thing, and believe me the ending is worth it double. You shouldn't post it on youtube so that people can't skipp all this greatness. Only if you watch everything you truly get the meaning and the ending. i am.. so amazed whoa. Think ill lay down now..

Wonderful

However, If we come back to earth when ever we want to, why are there more and more people being born? Are they copies of other souls, or are they new souls created. And what if you come back as a twin? Is your soul devided? I've heard that twins can sometimes sense the others feelings, if the soul is devided then is that the cuase of it?

RiverJordan responds:

Souls can choose to divide, this is the true meaning of soul mate. However, the increase in population are mostly indigos and new souls, not from earths past.

im amazed

you have been able to consistently keep putting these out! they are really cool! although i would love to see a new exile - can we expect that anytime?

RiverJordan responds:

Probably not for a while :( I would love to do one though!

just dont make sense

I really want to belive in what you are saying. I think your'e right in the "time is going faster" stuff, but most of it you dont explain enough for people to really understand

P.S. please stop making the pictures so funny... I lose track