Reviews for "SS - Astral Projection"

Wow

First, I apologize. I know I haven't written many comments on these. It's nothing personal, I just have a bad habit of not commenting much. That said, I'm still here and listening. I also guess that would explain my dejavu thing. Also, sofa, if you still can't find that song, it's from Owl City. I don't know if that's one person, or a band, but they have nice sounding songs, even if half of them don't make a lick of sense. (Not attempting a back handed compliment on them, just saying my thoughts. Sorry to any Owl City fans out there.)

Owl City

I have always liked that song.
The song makes more sence, when you put it that way. Of course, he may be discribing his own OBE.

RiverJordan responds:

Yeah it's possible, It was a song about dreams and fireflies I thought I HAD to use it :D

What was the song at the end, please?

What was the song - very nice song?

Fireflies

Thank You!

my cousin tried to explain this to me with all the dimensions and at first like the kid before me said.. shrooms ,but i always had these "dejavoos" i believed this was more than just dreams when i had them every night for the past 4, after your video and listening to my cousin i have a better understanding of astral projection, this despite the skeptics is amazing and real!

heh... guides...