Reviews for "SS - Astral Projection"

Flying Pie Guy

First off, this is not a message to my self, I just could think of an accurate description of this little blurb. Onwards. First, I found it hard to take you seriously. It's just so much of what you said seemed to create false logic and simply say because because or something or other like that. I have lucid dreams sometimes, I thought to myself, how the hell would he know more than me? The only reasons that came to mind were 1)you researched and 2)you self experimented. If you take anything from this review, let it be that while you didn't wholly convince me of your opinions, you certainly inspired me to try many of the things you mentioned, and form my own ideas about them. Thanks for that. Thank you so very much.

Wow.

Im so happy to see that you are so eager to share your wisdom.
Thnx for the Enlightingment XD

Love you!

ps: good ting you fixed that sound problem :D

Don't believe this but it's interesting

Although I don't believe most of this stuff, how explain it is interesting. A heaven and hell by your own creation is definitely the most plausible.
For those who wish to write a story, they could use some aspects from your lessons as helpful tips on spirituality, dimensions and the rest.

wow

that was intresting good and i feel like i wanna try this but can just anybody try this?

RiverJordan responds:

Yep

Of course, another awesome lesson.

When I was a kid, I had two lucid dream experiences. When I got older and learned what it was, I got a book that taught how to do it in 30 days. I really wanted to try it because it was probably the greatest experiences of my life. I could control the entire universe with my thoughts, as if I had superpowers or was a god. Unfortunately, I didn't stick with the program and ended up forgetting about it after a few days, but now I feel inspired again to try it. Thank you.

Oh! I also tried meditating for the first time after I watched the last lesson. It totally worked! It felt completely strange, like my mind was empty and my senses were almost completely dulled. I could barely hear or feel my cat rubbing up against me and my mind wouldn't even acknowledge it. What an experience! Keep up the awesome guidance! See you next week!