Reviews for "Derpcraft"

Nice to see it finished!

Does exactlly what you expect, and had soem rad expressions in there too. I was a little disappointed with Sam's easter egg.. his earlier cut for his animatic was funnier :C

Great Movie

This was a great parody of minecraft. It is kind of true about how the game is like, lol. The animation was great. 5/5 10/10

Very Nice Job!

Some of the best animation I have ever seen! Almost like a real cartoon! It was quite funny too, almost like my first experience with Minecraft. Overall great job! Favorited.

Now this made me laugh!

Considering I play minecraft, this was pretty hilarious. Pretty much what happened to me...except the first night was mostly running in fear from things I couldn't see. I then figured out there was a peaceful mode. So, funny, but the part with the detailed facial expressions..kinda just weird.

Really, Minecraft is like building blocks, but you gotta pay lots for it. Lots.

Nicely done

A well animated, and well composed animation about reactions to a game people don't seem to get at first, yet cannot stop playing.

Good work, RubberNinja.