Reviews for "Derpcraft"

epicly hilarious! ['nough said]

was the "easter egg" the creeper with sunglasses? If so,then sorry for revealing it.

Am I a terrible person for loving the ending? xD

This is so hilarious! I watch it nearly every day, lol, and it hasn't gotten boring yet. Why? Because this is exactly how I was when I got Minecraft, and how I still am when Creepers and such come and take my nice things. Also, it's super cute, which I like.

And. Not gonna lie. I REALLY want your hoodie from this. xD Please tell me there's one out there like it that I can buy?

Dubstep

What is the name of the dubstep song in the beginning

My goodness.

This is just Fantastic. I started playing Minecraft awhile back, and this is a perfect reenactment of my friends and my reaction.
I like the graphics, and how you incorporated everything into this one little video.
My favorite part was probably the "Hay there pally. What ya got there?"
Just an amazing video Sir.
Also I always search the screen for stuff like your little creeper.
I love how you put the "What the Fuck BOMB" into it.
Pretty much this Video is any Minecraft fanatics vid.
I also consider this a training video for people who are just starting up and need to know what everything is. ( Enemies, Materials, and Critters).
So, I am going to wrap this up with you deserve all 10 stars I am giving you and
I hope you make more videos like it.
-LaOwensRAWRS

Almost an "Awesome" cartoon!

If this was called "AwesomeCraft" or something, I'd think it was a Cartoon by Egoraptor! Seriously funny stuff there man. Favorite part was "Hell yeah, I found myse-- O-oh, shit it's gold..." Keep up the awesomeness!