Reviews for "Moose."

I love this

The colors, the fluid animation, the character and the environment were seamlessly put together in a beautiful animation. This is fantastic. Can't wait to see more of your work.

-Jake

Amazing Animation

Some of the best animation i've seen on Newgrounds, really cool character design too. Your style is needed and fluent and everything is very clear. When he lit the fire i was taken aback by how great your lighting and shading effects where. My only complaint would be i didn't really understand why he picked up the tree and bit it? Nor did i know what he put on the fire at the end. Still it was an enjoyable piece with some awesome animation and i look forward to more from you!

Lovable Viking + Great art and SoundFX = Real Good

The art was great, nice and simple. The colors were just right for setting the mood, and how you make Moose adorably large was a great addition to making in humorous! Anyways, I enjoyed watching this short, it made my day, especially at the end. :D I hope to see more shorts from you!

Very nice

Very smooth and fluid animation, nice use of colors, and quite funny. I just wonder.. where's the moose?

A bit short, but funny.