Reviews for "Goin Up"

one of the best games on newgrounds

When I saw this on the front page, I knew it was going to be good. Luckily, I wasdn't dissapointed. At first, I thought that it would only have the same enemies from turtle, though When I saw some of the new stuff, I was excited. Creepers, Angry Birds, Sharks, and even watermelons were all great ideas for the enemies. The whole "level up" part made me feel good that the entire game wasn't up to what you buy, as it's harder to get money in this game thsan turtle. Of course, my favorite part of the game is the references. You referenced so much stuff, it was amazing.
The only thing I can think of to change is that since it's harder to get money, it's harder to get many of the upgrades. Though this is still a fun game with the upgrades being kinda expensive

awesome

awesome perfect as it was on the last game toss the turtle
I thought it would never happene or even be possible it's in the same layout
nice job man

yessssssssss sir

it was simply fun great stoner game :D

Epic!

love this game! last mystery character isnt mario. and i played this with internet explorer, its just fine as long as you dont use arrows/space. clicking works just fine. its hilarious! so many references, man, great job!

BEST GAME

i love your cartoons and as your cartoons this game is awsome