Reviews for "Up, Up, And Away!"

I Really Liked

How You Made The Game Simple And Easy... Keep Up With The Great Work!

Thanks for the review!

really fun and simple, id like to see more. i think the controls could be a bit better, but it has charm.

Thanks!

Very entertaining

I thought it was a nice simple platformer. It was kind of strange because of the fact the character has a round sprite with a square hitbox, which is also the reason i rated it as a 6. It would go up if the character fit the box.

Thanks for the review!

Meh. Didn't kill me. Definitely doesn't make my favorites.

YukonW responds:

Yeah, not my favorite either. Thanks for the review!

a short, yet boring game

the game itself is a pretty simple platformer, with simple goals: just keep on jumping till the top

the controls are really simple and easy, however, there is a major flaw that when you jump and push against a block, it stops, and the ball falls. also, the blocks' position are really repetitive with almost no challenge whatsoever

there is no story, and it makes you guess all the way until you reach the end and be disappointed with the ending

overall, i think it could be a lot better if the controls(sticky blocks) are fixed, more variation on levels, and better story

YukonW responds:

I understand that the game isn't that great, and I'll type it again, this game is a learning experience, and I am using what I learned to make better games!