Reviews for "Riddle Transfer"

Not just a game...

Of all my years on Newgrounds, I've played your series from the beginning. I've watched your series evolve from a... I don't want to say parody... homage? Yeah, that sounds about right. A homage to Tom Fulp's Pico series, exploiting the puzzle aspects without the messy violence and adult humor to evolving into its own series with complex storylines and characters you can't help but grow attached to.

From the beginning, we've seen Phil develop from an average kid wanting to break free from the chains of academia (who doesn't?) to somewhat of a maverick trying to not only break free, but save the day as well as his friends.

Although no one was expecting a followup to RS5, this is a welcomed addition to the franchise and it's nice to see you're adding importance to the other characters as well. Some of the puzzle may have been a little tricky (the SNOZ thing was kind of misleading), but all in all the setting was nice, most of the puzzles were tough yet enjoyable and the characters and overall storyline are getting complex enough to stay interested, but not needlessly complicated enough to make the series unbearable.

Hope you publish RT2 *cough*RS7*cough* soon.

Why aren't you getting paid for these?

If major companies can make millions remaking the same game over and over again (as you said milking a dead cow) Then maybe you should think about making a deal with android or something and remaking these for smart phones or something?

Love point and click adventures and yours are some of the best. keep up the awesome work and looking forward to the next one.

Riddle School to the MAX!

This is a funny and enjoyable puzzle game, not surprised how it got the weekly 2nd place. i love this game and i will play it until i beat it.

Funny lil Easter egg

i loved the game, it was challenging and made me think non stop trying to figure out "Snoz". and at one point i accidentally left clicked and i laughed at the
"no cheating"
"on a test"

Bah, you should finish this game.
Maybe im late on the comment, but i remember playing the first Riddle School and then be amazed that fucking JonBro created a second one.
I mean, one point and click adventure that is actual fun?
With a sequel?
And WOW, you actually made a third one too and man it was refreshing to have such a thing in my hands.
And the fourth one? Well kinda of a delusion but ehy, it was fun while it lasted, there was no real story to it so whatever, nice prank and all.
But then one day im bored and looking randomly at some submissions and i see a 5th, and then this one and im like FUCK, really? How could i have missed that?
Shit man, alright maybe it's true that this is just a flash game for most people, but it's also true that this is one of those gems that you can rarely find anywhere.
Today's market is full of the same genres over and over and over, in my opinion you should keep working on the game more for yourself than others i mean let's be honest here while minimalistic your series got more content than most games out there that are considered "revolutionary".
Even a quick one, just in honor of "those days", couple of puzzles to end the story or something.
Would be a real sin to let something like this die unfinished and forgotten.

JonBro responds:

"Today's market is full of the same genres over and over and over, in my opinion you should keep working on the game more for yourself than others"

This is part of why I'm moving on to new projects. I don't want to keep making the same kind of game over and over and over. I'm following my inspiration, working on games for myself more than others.

If it's really a sin to leave anything we hold dear to us unfinished and forgotten, goodness, practically every artist I can think of has committed the sin of pursuing new things.