Reviews for "+-[Faerie Lullaby]+-"

Hmmmm...

Yes to all of it.

LadyArsenic responds:

Hehee thank you so much! I hope you can keep listening to my work in the future. <3

Just wow!The voice is awe!

LadyArsenic responds:

Thank you! I'm really glad you like it =)

You have a good voice. I always enjoy the pieces where you use it the most. This specific piece has a nice flow and rhythm. It's also nice to just have going in the background. Not much else I can say other than I enjoyed it and found it easy to listen to and relax with.

LadyArsenic responds:

=) I'm glad you can enjoy my vocal work. Please keep listening in the future!

<3 Mandi

i see a fallen knight laying in a deep forest hes laying on a great tree a fairy comes to him and he asks it to take his pendent to his beloved it quickly fly's off and as he looks up and as his eyesight fades he whispers softly i love you my love never forget me.......such a soft song its a sad but truly freeing song makes me feel happy keep up the good work
and btw tell me if you can see such a ending in a story

LadyArsenic responds:

Sounds like a good ending to me. =)
Honestly my head was in a weird place when I wrote this. There are just some times when you open up your sheet music and just start writing stuff for no reason. This was one of them. I'm happy I did it. Thanks for listening! <3

This is absolutely heavenly. Absolutely heavenly.

^__^ Oh thank you so much. <3