Reviews for "BlackLight"

I really like this...

I can see you guys really put a lot of effort into this game. The music is excelent, It helps to keep the mood in the game, the atmosphere Its quite magnificent. The concept is verry good aswell, but could be a lot better. For example, you could develop a hole world of objects for the plataforms rather than rectangular boxes.
There is also a bit of hiden messages behind the kid obstacles...something intresting aswell...
Great game!

Keep up the good work.

CloudEater responds:

Thanks KW. I didn't even notice the hidden message behind the kid obstacles, please inform me!!

I loved it, end of story

I see a candidate to be added to the art games section right here.
Very impresive.

Na man. NGGJ4

Great!

for only having only a weekend to make a story, draw it, code it, and test it to make sure its playable for the most part. You guys did amazing.

The last couple of revives seem to forget you only had one weekend to do this.

although I do hate open ended stories >.> but with time limits doing more would of been a struggle, so I will not punish you for it.
But really finish the story up in another game or a message o.o

10/10
5/5

Thanks man! >:3

five stars for the cool story line, kind of short and it would of been way better if it was longer. the medal didnt work which is weird

why "end"??? It should be "to be continue" instead 0.0

CloudEater responds:

you want part 2?? ..where him and girl go through life stressed, then take it out on each other, until she sleeps with someone else, they break up in a flurry of anger, he's left depressed and alone, ends up homeless, manages to get back on his feet, finds a new girl, they're happy, then she gets cancer, and she slowly withers away, and he's left alone again, now old and frail, he walks into the forest one night, and then sits against a tree, crying until he dies and the forest consumes him. you want to see that as a game????