Reviews for "Insectonator: Zombie Mode"

EPIC

i agree with D-Danger the zompies cuold have better graphics but AWSOME game

FlyAnvil responds:

You can change graphics quality using button at left-bottom

cool

cool game

Awesome game!

I love the insectonater games it would be relly great if there was another one.

Sweeeeeet

Woah, this is one of the most addictive games I have ever played on the Internet! It is amazing just how long you can play this game and never get bored! There are so many ways to beat every level and so many different levels! The only complaint is that some of the combos are hard to use. At least I was lucky enough to get some medals. It was just amazing how this was simply a game I could not lose and a zombie game at that!

Well, except the levels with the gems. I have no clue how you managed to do so much with only the first submission to this website. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff. The coolest part is probably being able to see the horned monsters on the ground get shot over and over. Who needs World Of Warcraft when you have something like this?!

Best game on Newgrounds

Hands down.

However, I am getting frustrated at trying to beat it in 60 minutes. Each of my playtimes have rounded out to about 2 hours.

ANYWAYS. Beautiful graphics, gameplay worth going through over and over, tons of medals, and NUKES AND LIGHTNING. There's no way this game could be made better.