Reviews for "Plimpton's Video Falconry"

Great game!

--But I need a hint for the 2 secret medals, plz! (PM me, please)

To stamper...

I noticed you haven't been making that much material lately man! What are ya, depressed or something? Quit being a queer and make some more songs about sucking dicks. We all miss you!
Your fan,
Benja.
(Btw, movie was awesome.)

Fucking Sweet!

This game is the bomb. It has a great history behind it and it plays really nice. I'm surprised this didn't get a release back in the day because I can tell you that if it did, It would have sold like a million copies. Oh well.

Solid programming, good art, and dope beats combined to make this one awesome retro title. You guys should be proud of yourselves for bringing this to the masses. It was pretty nice of you to do that. I'm 5ing this and adding it to my favorites!

P.S. I bought a shirt based off of this game. Enjoy my cash!

OH YEAH

Pixels turn me on.

Learn to love it

The first time i played it i loved the nostalgic feeling but i hated the gameplay, because it was so frustrating.
A few weeks later i gave it another try, started to master it, and now i love it.
It was worth the effort. Learning original new controls takes time.

If you don't know how to get the secret medals then i guess you haven't played the original game on Colecovision. Try to find some magazines from 1983 to get a hint. (in the tips and tricks/cheat codes pages)