Reviews for "Plimpton's Video Falconry"

You know what's weird?

I can't actually tell if that backstory was true or not. Oh, how I'd love it to be XD

In other news, this is a brilliant ColecoVision parody, with awkward, annoying controls, high difficulty, and awesome retro graphics. I honestly did like the idea of a falconry game...why hasn't anyone else thought of doing a game like this?

Once again, Mr. Fulp, you have outdone yourself. 5/5 9/10.

I couldn't think of a title

I enjoyed playing this game. although i found that only being able to go clockwise to be kind of a pain, and I'm restricted to one screen. maybe if there was more playing field and more movement options

Wow, this is surprisingly awful.

What IS it with you guys and your obssesion with pure shit? I am not saying this to troll: This may be the worst game I ever played in my entire life. period. I don't care who I'm saying this to. In coding, the controls sound pretty normal. But the human mind can not maintain to control 7 different actions, all used for different things, in a set course like that. Especially since they're all bundled up together. I know, all you have to do is it the right keys, right? Well that's easier said than done. Who the hell has that kind of reflexes and memory?

And WHY THE FUCK aren't the bonus levels on a separate menu? No one wants to go through this whole shit more than once. Most of them are near-impossible as it is without playing the game again! Oh, what's that? Practice? How can you PRACTICE on this?!? If anything, this game is based more on LUCK than on skill, you just have to be careful not to fuck up and keep your brain in-tact.

I was going to give it a 5, but changed it to 3 so you'll learn your lesson. The next time you have an old, rare, and expensive game in your collection that you cherish, do NOT share it with the rest of us.

Amazing.

Fantastic, you managed to capture perfectly the Colecovision awful controller and gameplay.

Does anyone actually like Chris Hardwick??

He has literally no personality.