Reviews for "Jumping Jim"

Almost perfect

I honestly love it, and the music gives it a really pleasant mood. But my only gripe is the noticeable drop in frame rate when you jump on a pink block/dirt block/get a key. Almost every time you touch one of those it stops for a second and usually sends you straight down causing you to restart it. Fix that and you'll have a solid game.

But you still get a 10. =D

NobodyHome responds:

Thanks for the review!

Honestly, I thought I had fixed the drop in frame rate. We had 4 computers testing as well as a few friends, and it seemed to be fixed.

We're really sorry the problem still persists, the best I can do is look into it, but unfortunately can't guarantee a fix.

Cheers for the 10 :)

Fun and challenging.

Really fun game, though I'm pretty disappointed that it didn't save my progress.

Great game!

Fantastic quick fix of fun. On second thought, I probably shouldn't be playing this at work.

I love the music. Who wrote it? Where did you get that in-game track?

really cool game!

The only aspect of this game i wished was better.... was the in game background music. The background music really didn't have a game feel to it.. but other than that.. i loved the concept of over coming obstacles in a platform style!

I really liked the game! Simple yet beautiful, the music was really amazing and calming. The only thing that bugs me is that I have got locked up in a room a lot of times, but I still do not have the medal, do I need to do something else before getting it? Anyway, 5 stars!

NobodyHome responds:

It appears the medals are bugged. We're not sure why as they worked fine upon release. We'll take a look :)