Reviews for "Forest Of Desolation"

Wow, thats a reason to implement a 6 star rating!

Amazing! This piece is so dynamic...I can't get over it. Everything from the guitar, woodwinds, vocals towards the end, man...I'm really blown away Mattashi. I am looking forward to hearing more like this! :D

Thanks Neon-Bard! :)

Really nice work, good job.

Thanks mate :)

What a wonderful piece of music! To me it has a very relaxing effect. I listen to the mixing with envy, because each instrument seems to find it's rightful place and everything is in perfect balance. It's something I struggle with so I really have to compliment on a job well done!

Mattashi responds:

Thanks Thonz! And I know what you mean I also struggle allot with mixing and still have allot to learn.

Another excellent Celtic piece! This piece sure is one of those gonna make it into final. :) Beautiful work friend! Extremely smooth and deep. So many talents come out from the dark, you're one of them dude! The flute is magnificent and realistic.

Good luck in AIM bro!

Mattashi responds:

Thanks Elitistinen :) The flutes are from Forest Kingdom 2 (except for the recorder that one is from Era Medieval Legends) you should check it out! They sound great ^ ^