Reviews for "VERDACOMB"

Bad Timing

This would have been 1st place this week hadn't Krinkles dropped the madness bomb. But yeah man I <3 this, it has a rugged hand drawn look and It's pretty original. Orb suits were great!

danomano65 responds:

yeah had I known he was going to do that I would have waited.

Dam man, "Refreshng"

Alright man me and my brother just watched and I have to say great job, really. Great story, amazing flow, I thought it was an amazing teaser trailer. I cant wait till the finished product man, as for the people who gave a bad review, all I have to say is pay attention to the video. Dont just spew out the first review that comes to mind, take time and watch look at the details. Well Dan great job man.

That was cool but...

I have this memory of seeing a picture of him being jusged in front of the monks somewhere... Have I seen this somewhere else on the net? Please let me know

danomano65 responds:

Probably. I have deviantart, it's in the NG art work portal.

Damn it. Another comic to read.

Ass backwards compliments ftw! Looks nice, and I want to know what the hell was up with that entire thing? Give me a prologue if you can. You should search on here for CharlieZero, otherwise known as Michael "Mookie" Terracino of Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire if you have nothing better to do. Don't ask me how to pronounce that. No one knows, not even Mookie.

cool