For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "VERDACOMB"

Awesome.

This teaster trailer was planned well and came out brilliant! I hope you actually make the movie because that would be sick, not only to me but 11,182 people!

P.S: Anyone else see the creator of Little Big Apocalypse comment here?

danomano65 responds:

Right now I'm thinking verdacomb.com webcomic ;) already own the URL.

SCAD

dude as a new resident of GA and an art student i must say tht this is furthermore reason for me to want to apply to tht college after my senior year of high school

danomano65 responds:

:D I was just at graduation rehearsal.

Brilliant

Love the animation style, love the concept, and the music is perfect. The storyline is fantastic, and the world it's set is very intriguing. All in all, very impressive.

danomano65 responds:

Thank you I have been developing the world for 2 years now.

Brilliant

Usually not my preferred style of animation, but this was just awesome. I love the slightly Pulp-Fiction laid out style of things, and this trailer does exactly what it's supposed to.. I want more.

danomano65 responds:

I am pleases you compared the structure to pulp fiction!

Talented

Amazing stuff, can't wait to see more, looks awesome.

danomano65 responds:

:D I'm glad that you enjoyed it!