Reviews for "VERDACOMB"

Damn it. Another comic to read.

Ass backwards compliments ftw! Looks nice, and I want to know what the hell was up with that entire thing? Give me a prologue if you can. You should search on here for CharlieZero, otherwise known as Michael "Mookie" Terracino of Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire if you have nothing better to do. Don't ask me how to pronounce that. No one knows, not even Mookie.

oh my fucking gosh

this is so fucking awesome its like its like!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!..
.fucking awesome

it looks like a great read

i love how you made a teaser trailer for your graphic novel. it is a great way of getting the word out. it looks creative and the sound track to it makes it even better. i love how you ended it as well. if it ever comes to canada ill be sure to pick it up

danomano65 responds:

Well one day if I have a ton of copies printed I will just mail you one :D

Ending

I wanted better ending.

danomano65 responds:

Well this is an animated teaser trailer for my graphic novel 'series' so the end of this film is really the beginning of the story I'm invested in. I wanted to reserve the real story. Some of the scenes are modified for short film purposes since this was my senior project and the story needed to be simplified. The graphic novel is much more complex than what is presented.

Fanfuckingtastic!

I love the aanimation on this!
Everything is smooth and I love where the story is going.
I do ask, is there going to be a series/
10/10
5/5

danomano65 responds:

Probably a webcomic at first most likely, until I have enough to print!