For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "VERDACOMB"

Sounds Good!

Pity Graphic Novels never come to the Uk until it's 5 or so years after their release!

danomano65 responds:

If i am in charge of my own distribution I will personally come to the UK and get it out there myself to inspire demand and whatever publisher I end up with will have to supply.

EXPLANATION

The place was like a court, he stepped on WHITE which he pleaded not guilty then the "jury" made their choice and said he was guilty hence the RED cards

danomano65 responds:

Yeah pretty simple really lol

cool

but I dont get it

looks promising

however, a little cliched. aim for originality. your artistic skill makes up for it, the visuals were really very good.

Interesing but...

It feels like everyone who makes a comic or graphic novel uses manga or anime with some sort of high tech government along with ancient ways but I give this an 7 because of cleverness and ideas like the orb suit. But I feel like every one who makes a graphic novel always uses manga or anime and I get sick of it... Its also surprising how easy people can give out rating of 10 out every time. I give this a 7 because it feels like every other action comic or manga anime and I see that a lot and I get sick of it. But GREAT job for the ideas like the orb suit, the plot, the secret government language. You also did a good job with animating but make it feel different from every other comic