Reviews for "VERDACOMB"

AMAZING!

This was ten times better than I had anticipated man! This was really well made and I can see all the hard work that went into this. I hope you get a 100% because you deserve it! This only makes me more excited for the Graphic Novel. I hope you do well in the world and everything. Great great job.
-Riley

danomano65 responds:

I am happy that it exceeded expectations, even when the anticipation was positive! Thanks for the comment, I graduate in a few days and will get right on working on the novel!

Great flic

The way the storyline was told worked really well, and the animation style was great. Would love to see more like this (maybe a sequel).

danomano65 responds:

I am thinking about making short animations to accompany the graphic novel, so that people that read it will have an expanded experience, but also outsiders will have even more content to draw them into the comic.

Masterful storytelling!

This was a great movie. The introduction had me asking, "What did he do wrong?" The progession of the story- telling his tale per crime- kept me on the edge of my seat! Seeing the Orb Suit in action was like, "Whoa, tha'ts pretty cool." I think this is definietly a good introduction for a bigger, wonderful story- I think you guys could make a series out of this! This deserves a 10/10! Keep up the great work!

danomano65 responds:

haha believe me I have a pretty giant wonderful story to tell. 5 books planned, with my parallel cartoon series TOFUZILLA tying into the world of VERDACOMB since they both occur on the same planet.

Sick man!

This was great, I loved the graphics, story, and pasing - No work needed on this one heh ^^

I really appreciate it!