Reviews for "VERDACOMB"

minus 1 for the ending

The flash was really good overall, but the ending really sucked. So he dies? That's it? Kinda lame... but everything else was awesome.

danomano65 responds:

I will comfort you right now by saying that No. He does not die. He is forced to jump into a river at the bottom of a canyon. That was a river below, and it washes him out of the Verdacomb system and into the jungles. He is Exiled. :) This is just the beginning my friend.

INSTA FAV

simply amazing that even the simplest of themes can make such a good flash.
Also a nice breath of fresh air in this parody pit of a flash portal

i smell a sequel...

danomano65 responds:

Well this is a Teaser Trailer for a graphic novel series I've been brewing in my brains for 2 years. I'm really excited about the stories and can't wait to get it going. I'm glad you are interested!

Christ on a pogo stick.

This is stupid awesome. You've a hell of an imagination, friend. I want more! It's like I'm watching Cowboy Bebop for the first time all over again. Very original, and powerful. Cheers!

danomano65 responds:

Thank you so much for that!! Made my day man. :D

Brilliant

The way the story was told was great, I love seeing how each crime got gradually worse and how the story went from a drunken night to a death. The animation was great and the orb suits were pretty cool. Great job!

danomano65 responds:

Oh yeah, it does escalate, though the entire story arch of the series escalates as well. Only in the sense of reality and consciousness. I'm digging deep with these characters into who I am and my perception of the universe.

AMAZING!

This was ten times better than I had anticipated man! This was really well made and I can see all the hard work that went into this. I hope you get a 100% because you deserve it! This only makes me more excited for the Graphic Novel. I hope you do well in the world and everything. Great great job.
-Riley

danomano65 responds:

I am happy that it exceeded expectations, even when the anticipation was positive! Thanks for the comment, I graduate in a few days and will get right on working on the novel!