Reviews for "VERDACOMB"

wow very nice

the effects, the animation and the background was veryastounding though sometimes the animation gets a little wobbly when you redrew it frame by frame. but still.. i like the effort you put in this and the story seems very interesting. i cant wait to see the movie.

goodluck and cheers

danomano65 responds:

This is a teaser trailer for a graphic novel I'm developing but it has the potential of being a longer animated film!

ok..

so he commits a lot of crimes, then he gets released?
havent u told us whats going to happen then? A teaser is only supposed to show stuff that makes the viewer want to see it. Havent you shown us the whole story already?

danomano65 responds:

I wouldn't show you the entire story in a teaser. That is illogical. but this is more of an inquiry than a review. The story is vast compared to the minor details I've provided in the trailer. Though I respect your 6 based on your lack of understanding.

Righ,

So the guy gets drunk, steals a car, breaks into a police installation, steals a dangerous vehicle, kills a Police officer and we are now supposed to see him as the Exiled Hero? Right.

danomano65 responds:

You have made a lot of conclusions here. I would say that the story I am working on is more than glorifying a man that indulges and steals. He is brought to judgement and from there, losing everything, he is forced to learn his true nature, and perhaps even the nature of reality through self exploration and the expansion of consciousness. He didn't break into a police station. It is obviously an arena where they use the orb suit in a game. He does not kill a police officer, it was a rival spying on him. The police are the ones that come down with a helicopter. He is a flawed hero. One that is worth watching because his transformation will be endearing and complex. Of course he is not someone to be revered or admired. The reward is watching him becoming more, like you and I hope for ourselves. :)

Brillaint animation

Keep going!

Of course!

Interesting idea

This could be something great if take care of properly. You can make this great if you work at it, otherwise it will sink like a rock. Best of luck to you.

danomano65 responds:

I agree completely. I am going to pretty much give my life to it for the summer.