Reviews for "Grow a Buddy"

Funny

This animation has a great style, you really made an animation which everyone likes!

I think the main boy putting the buddy in his pocket and then the buddy continues to move around, is personally my favorite part.

You made a great flash! Well Done!

-Madjasper1

funymony responds:

Haha, yeah, that's the only part I really liked too.

Funny, as always!

Your page is my second favorite to visit here on Newgrounds, haha. This flash was pretty silly man, keep up the good work!

(-_-') dude

wow..................................
............. *yells at mom* MOM BUY ME A FUCKING GROW A BUDDY!!!!!!! THEY HAVE NO SOULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?

Is he sating "i ate your dad!"

Side Effects

May include: breathing, thirst for flesh, massive ten hour erection, pancake or waffle cravings, basketball sized stools, discharge of blue liquid out of any orifice.

Where do i sign??