For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 200 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Grow a Buddy"

WOW! :O

I just might know a person that needs one of those :3

its more like the grower has no soul

i mean....look.....he shoves one down his pants another guy smears it all over him and killing it another guy has a load of dead ones in his beard and the first guy says i hate you dad to it....its not his father at all.....isnt it?

Disturbing... But entertaining

Imagine If these were real! That would be dodgy but awwesome. Whenever ppl look at your work they think.. my art doesnt have to be perfect it can look like that.. Awesome make more or i willl die literally

funymony responds:

Thanks dood!

Yeah, even I was disturbed by this cartoon.
Probably because of how I drew it and how inconsistent/rushed it was.

Glad you liked it! I SHALL MAKE MOAR.

fucking halerios

I HAT YOU DAD I HATE YOU DAD I HATE YOU DAD (puts buddy in pants)

I WANT IT

im gonna stuff MY buddy in my pants and use it as a condom then im gonna make a bigger buddy play games enjoy life and then...........go 2 the fair and MURDER IT ed will u buy me a grow a buddy plz?