For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mr Volcano's Ash Disaster"

Truly great.

This'll surely pop-up to the frontpage.

Sam responds:

Probably the best first review we could have asked for. Thanks a lot man :)

Very very fun!

Very original game, though too short! I wonder what kind of upgrades you could buy a volcano?

Sam responds:

Cheers for the review. We did ponder upgrades, actually, but we wanted to give everyone an equal chance on the high scores table. I think if we ended up fleshing out the story more and making it less like a mini-game, we would have included upgrades. Something to think about if we ever do this again :P

Yeah Cool Game

It Is A Really Nice Game but it is Really Short it Would Be Nice If It Had Multiple Level with Upgrades

Really enjoyed it

This was a really creative game. It was fun and pretty funny, and the music you picked fit perfectly. Like everyone else, I thought it was too short, and I would really like to see a sequel. Keep up the great work.

Fun!

I love how much humour you injected into this short little game, you guys clearly love what you're doing.

Just one little thing - sometimes after holding down the charge button for a very long time Mr. Volcano only managed to produce a tiny little plume =c

But then perhaps that's related to the tragic sex accident involving his wife, who knows.

Sam responds:

Thanks for the review, spikkle.

It could be due to the tragic sex accident, or it might be that the power begins to go down once it's reach 100% ;)